Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Trust???!!!

I have come to a point where I have to search for a new status for my facebook. What would a topic be? will I right my own words,but it would be so obvious, so I have compiled some quotes that speaks about TRUST!

They say "Trust men and they will be true to you; treat them greatly and they will show themselves great." but within my experience and stays I can't see a thing that this statement is such true. Maybe it is possible on people which are ideally open minded people.

I like the idea in this way Never trust the advice of a man in difficulties. Trust is a thing you do without words. Insecurity twists meanings and poisons trust. Peace and trust take years to build and seconds to shatter. Very true thing to put in mind especially nowadays has been too much tremendous if I have to trust them again or not.