Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kanya West Disses Taylor Swift at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards

Sweet Swift won the award for Best Female Video, besting Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Pink, Kelly Clarkson and Katy Perry.

When Taylor began her acceptance speech West jumped onsatge and pulled the microphone from her hand saying "I'm really happy for you, I'll let you finish, but Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time."

All had been on a jaw drop and confuse. Taylor left stage with no another word.

Taylor's reaction after the incident:

"I was standing onstage and I was really excited because I had just won an award, and then I was really excited because Kanye West was on the stage," "And then, um, I wasn't so excited anymore after that."

Beyonce winning the best video awards related her first ever best music awards on MTV and invited Taylor to come out and have her moment.

West apologizes:

"I'm sooooo sorry to Taylor Swift and her fans and her mom," West wrote on his all-caps blog. "I spoke to her mother right after, and she said the same thing my mother would've said. She is very talented...I'm sorry to my fans if I let you guys down!!!! I'm sorry to my friends at MTV. I will apologize to Taylor 2mrw."