Thursday, September 10, 2009

American Idol's New Judge

The American Idol's new judge and successor of Paula Abdul is no other than Ellen DeGeneres. She will be filling up the empty fourth chair of the judges table on this 9th season of the American Idol.
"I'm thrilled to be the new judge on American Idol" "I've watched since the beginning, and I've always been a huge fan. So getting this job is a dream come true, and think of all the money I'll save from not having to text in my vote." - Daytime Emmy-winning talk show host said

DeGeneres will be joining Simon Cowell, Kara DioGuardi and Randy Jackson.

She wont be leaving her daytime show, as she said he will be working day and night as we are all doing of today's time.

"I don't know how it happened myself," she said. "I have not missed one episode of that show, I have watched every single thing, I love everything about it, and I love music, as you know."

"Hopefully I'm the people's point of view, because I'm just like you. I sit at home and I watch it...I'm not looking at it in a critical way, from the music producer's mind. I'm looking at it as a person who's going to buy the music, and who's going to relate to that person.

"So I'm hopefully going to be the voice of what we're all doing at home."