Friday, September 18, 2009

Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley Go Separate Ways

The punky pop star Avril Lavigne and Sum 41 frontman Deryck Whibley.
The couple have been friends when Avril was 17, started dating on 19 and she married Whibley when she was 21. To sum that up they have been together for more than 6 years. They tied a knot last July 15, 2006 at the private estate in Montecito, California.

Now Lavigne just announce they are going on separate lives.

Avril's Statement:

"Deryck and I have been together for 6 and a half years,"

"We have been friends since I was 17, started dating when I was 19, and married when I was 21. I am grateful for our time together, and I am grateful and blessed for our remaining friendship."

"I admire Deryck and have a great amount of respect for him. He is the most amazing person I know and I love him with all my heart. Deryck and I are separating and moving forward on a positive note. Thank you to all my family, friends and fans for all your support."

Read more Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley Go Seperate Ways