Saturday, October 07, 2006

Riddles!!

Hey! can you guess some of the riddles in here?

1.) You are in a cold house in the winter. It is dark. You have one match. There is a candle and there is a wood burning stove. Which do you light first?

2.) A man was found murdered on Sunday morning. His wife immediately called the police. The police questioned

the wife and staff and got these alibis:
The Wife said she was sleeping.
The Cook was cooking breakfast.
The Gardener was picking vegetables.
The Maid was getting the mail.
The Butler was cleaning the closet.

The police instantly arrested the murderer. Who did it and how did they know?

3.) What is greater than God, more evil than the devil, the poor have it, the rich need it, and if you eat you will die. What am I?

4.) I'm not an airplane, but I can fly through the sky. I'm not a river, but I'm full of water. What am I?

5.) Soldiers line up spaced with pride, Two long rows lined side by side. One sole unit can decide, If the rows will unite or divide. Tell me, tell me, scream it out. What's the thing I talk about?

6.) What english word has three consecutive double letters?