Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Always Give My Best Shot!

I was once told and adviced that in everything I do I have to always give my best shot!? Well, I told myself who cares about this? duh! I know my talent, capabilities, abilities and limitations....this is myself and I know myself better than any of you guys... And here comes the intimate trial I have to face on...work...work...and work....a thing that its impossible to be done by one person but I can't do anything about it but to accept the challenge..


The thing is there is too much pressure coming along the way...everyone wanted to help and some felt pity and have nothing to do about it just encouraging me that I can do it and give my best shot....I was greatful I knew who my real friends are......


Time goes on and there is for a fact a time frame for me and can't hardly get a few minutes for myself alone, I am lossing hope now....and honestly I lost the game...sad to say buts its true...


Thats okey for me because I wanted to get out of that thing..its a Horrible experienced but knowledgeable... What I have learned is that you have to find ways how your limitation will break and expand to a new craze. You can't discover your new ability if you won't put yourself to a new situation and fight for it....yes I lost but one thing is for sure I have discover a big new me! and life must go on... and I waited..............


Then the challenge gets back to me as if its really finding me...and face it again...the good thing is I am striving to win the game up to now and trying hard not to loss again and always give my best shot....!!!