Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Better Half

I learned to established life to the fullest..to discipline myself at it's best...

I have truly found my better half. We grow up in one place but now working a thousands of miles away.

Big physical absence yet emotional closeness is build up. A relationship like this? I can truly say I am extremely devoted!

I miss all those things with his presence..the consummation of our efforts to spent time together...building our own memories just the two of us..

Communication channel was not that good and no matter how I try to rationalize it, I still miss you. Longing to be with you, our energy, our breaths, our visions and our heartbeats to be as one again.

You have touch my soul to its deepest ground. Loving you and being love by you is an eccentric feeling.